So in my previous post, we had some forgotten news about Bow Wow being a father to baby girl Shai. Bow Wow refused to say who his baby mother was, but uhh, she stepped into the light willingly. She is a model by the name of Joie Chavis. She met Bow Wow when here to use her in one of his videos.
Chavis claims that Bow Wow hasn’t been around much. He wasn’t around for the pregnancy or the birth, instead showing up 6 days later and falling in love w/ the newborn. Chavis says, “He didn’t say much, he just kept looking at her like wow. He just kept saying, ‘Wow! She’s so beautiful I can’t believe I’m a father.’ It was touching for him and he was kind of tearing up. This is new for him like it is for me.” She says that she hopes his new found lease on life is genuine and hopes he lives up to his claims about fatherhood. Bow Wow is not on the birth certificate.
I hope he lives up to his claims too. Deadbeats suck major camel nuts.
- Buzz Notes: Bow Wow’s Baby Mama Drama (crunktastical.net)
- Bow Wow Not On His Daughter’s Birth Certificate (hellobeautiful.com)
- Drama: Bow Wow Was Not There For His Daughter’s Birth (divamission.wordpress.com)
- Bow Wow’s Baby’s Mama Speaks On Bow Wow’s Suicidal Thoughts & New Baby Daughter (hiphopwired.com)
- Joie Chavis To Bow Wow: ‘You Are Not The Father!’ (dabxblogger.com)
- Baby Mama Drama: Bow Wow Isn’t On His 2-Month-Old Daughter’s Birth Certificate??? (bossip.com)
- Joie Chavis Talks Bow Wow and Motherhood (divamission.wordpress.com)
- Bow Wow Not the Dad on Birth Certificate (tmz.com)