Of course no one wanted to think that Whitney Houston‘s long time struggles with addiction to cocaine wasn’t apart of her downfall. Turns out, it was. The autopsy report showed that she did, in fact, pass away from the original thought cause of accidental drowning, but I’m sure everyone was saddened to find out that cocaine played a part. She was also battling heart disease.
They did find the drugs found on the scene and marijuana in her system, but they did not have a role in her death. It was also reported that someone cleaned all traces of cocaine from the room before cops and paramedics arrived on the scene.
Whitney’s sister in law and manager, Patricia Houston, went on record saying “We are saddened to learn of the toxicology results, although we are glad to now have closure.”
I didn’t want to think that she went back to using, as I said earlier, but I knew inside. Not saying it like I knew her personally, but once you develop a pattern like hers, which was severely publicized, as a fan, you kinda just know. (Sigh)
RIP Whitney Houston. No more worrying about overcoming the obstacles. You will FOREVER, live on through your music.
XXII – Breuckelen
Follow US on Twitter: @audioEMIT & @Breuckelen_
LIKE Us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/audioEMIT
- Whitney Houston Drowned with Cocaine in Her System, Autopsy Reveals (rollingstone.com)
- Whitney Houston: Death an accidental drowning; cocaine found in system (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Whitney Houston Cause Of Death Revealed! Cocaine Use Is Part Of It!!! (perezhilton.com)
- Whitney Houston Death Report – What Does It Mean? (eonline.com)
- Whitney Houston’s Death – Coroner Addresses Cocaine [LIVE] (tmz.com)
- Tell Your Story: Lone Wolf… David E. Beats (audioemit.com)
- Spiffy T. Hobbs… Get Into That West Coast Flow… (audioemit.com)