Shifts of a Rubik’s Cube, the new single by AL BASICS, produced by HanSolo of 3rd Phloor Productions.
It’s a song about desire, passion, frustration, and life changes. – AL BASICS
The song is hot. It kind of has a dark feel to it. The lyrics are powerful. Definitely something to bop your head to. Give it a listen. Give some feedback.
Check out the rest of his material at ALBASICS.com
After you listen to that, you need to check out this a capella verse he did below. It also has some powerful lyrics. If spoken word/poetry is what you’re into, you should definitely check it out.
Follow US on Twitter: @audioEMIT & @Breuckelen_
LIKE Us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/audioEMIT
Subscribe to our YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/audioEMIT/featured
- Still Bumpin’: Best Rapper Alive – Lil Wayne (audioemit.com)
- New Video: Nobody’s Perfect – J Cole Feat Missy Elliott (audioemit.com)
- 2 Cents: Whitney Houston Autopsy Report Released (audioemit.com)
- Tell Your Story: Lone Wolf… David E. Beats (audioemit.com)
- Tell Your Story: audioEMIT Welcomes AZ Emcee Al Basics (audioemit.com)
- Spiffy T. Hobbs… Get Into That West Coast Flow… (audioemit.com)
- 2 Cents: Alive Inside *NoMusic = NoLife* (audioemit.com)