So in recent years, I’ve seen some pretty damn ugly vans come across my path working in the shoe dept. Today, I can say that I actually like a pair that they have with print for the design on it. The last one I seen looked like that heavy Christmas sweater you got from some random aunt down south every other year. These I actually like and would dress someone in, if that was their style. They’re a washed paisley version of the California Era series. You can purchase them here (for my new yorkers) – The VANS DQM General in NYC.
Next pair of shoes is the Nike Safari Deconstruct. I’ve actually been waiting for this style to come back out. IDK why I liked them so much back in the day, being that they came out in 85 and I was born in 88… *shrugs*. Now that they’re coming out, I want to get the black pair that you will see below. Very clean look to them. Good throw on pair of sneakers after worn for a while.
I am a Citizen of Hip Hop. – Breuckelen
Music is my religion. – Jimi Hendrix
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
- Nike Safari Deconstruct Summer 2012 (slamxhype.com)
- VANS California Era – Washed Paisley (freshnessmag.com)
- Sneakerhead: PUMA by Alexander McQueen (audioemit.com)
- Sneakerhead: Louis Vuitton Tribe Sneakers (audioemit.com)
- Nike Shoe Boxxxx – Facebook App (freshnessmag.com)
- Nike Shoe Boxxxx Facebook App (slamxhype.com)
- Nike Free 5.0 V4 Deconstruct – Fall 2012 | Preview (freshnessmag.com)
- Nike Dunk High Deconstructed Premium Pack (slamxhype.com)
- Yezzy True? Kanye West x Nike Sneakers Will Be Available Online (shefinds.com)
- Nike Air Trainer 1 – “Safari” | Preview (freshnessmag.com)