Cole Haan x Fragment Design “LunarGrand Collection” [6 - 22]
These bad boys came out July 13th and there’s a sick Soho, NY exclusive. The collection features the Chukka and Wingtip styles in black, Scotch grain leather with pebble grain finish on a contrasting white Lunarlon sole and then two more Wingtip styles in corrected grain leather with waterproof treatment. They’ll be available in both a beige-colored upper with navy-colored Lunarlon outsole and a limited version, in putty/black colorway with a neon pink outsole, as the Cole Haan SoHo exclusive.
US$ 328 – Chukka
US$ 298 – Wingtip
Methamphibian x The Hundreds “Hoya Sneaker” [23 - 25]
L.A. sneaker artist Methamphibian + premium white leather, signature halftone black and grey graphics and an air mesh sleeve construction for your comfort supported by a molded TPU body cage and finished with a flexible patterned rubber outsole = the Limited Edition Hoya Sneaker that is probably sold out already, because they were limited to only 100 pairs.
Nike Air Max 1 “Glow/Volt” [26 - 28]
Classic summer kicks. It has a white and blue base w/ glow and volt accents. Very bright, perfect stand out shoe for my Nike heads.
SUPRA x Stevie Williams “SUPRA S1W” [29 - 38]
Isn’t better to have visuals? Check the video below.
VANS LXVI “Ortho & Variable”
Ortho [39 - 46]
VANS has given us two good options for a everyday low top shoe, the first being the Ortho, which is actually the fifth and last installment to the LXVI series. The stripe on the side is definitely old-school, matches the branding and heel tab. It’s built for comfort, thanks to Pleasurecuff support on the heel, a WaffleFlex outsole, and a UltraCush Lite one-piece midsole all held together using VANS’ new RapidWeld construction giving your shoe a durable, long-lasting life.
Variable [47 - 56]
The Variable is the third installment to the collection. They aren’t in order… sue me. Same lightweight frame supported by PleasureCuff and UltraCush. It also sports a supported ActionFit heel. This is the most casual of the collection.
Yves Saint Laurent Raspberry “Python Malibu Sneakers” [57 - 60]
You know I have to end on an expensive note, I can’t help it, I love shoes! But here’s the featured shoe for today’s article. Newly named Saint Laurent Paris has released this sexy raspberry colored sneaker w/ 80% python skin and 20% patent leather finish. SICK SNEAKER! These sexy bad boys will run you $895.
Hope you enjoyed the mash up, check back soon…
More Sneakerhead on the way!
I AM A CITIZEN OF HIP HOP.
Music is my RELIGION. – Jimi HENDRIX
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
- fragment design x Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtip – Friends & Family Edition (freshnessmag.com)
- From Wingtips to Oxfords – Cole Haan 2012 Fall (freshtrainblog.com)
- Sneakerhead: Washed Paisley Era (Vans) & Nike Safari Deconstruct (audioemit.com)
- Sneakerhead: PUMA by Alexander McQueen (audioemit.com)
- Fabolous’ 10 Favorite Air Jordans (complex.com)
- fragment design x Cole Haan LunarGrand Collection – Official Launch | Event Recap (freshnessmag.com)
- fragment Design x Cole Haan Limited Edition LunarGrand Chukka “Friends & Family” (highsnobiety.com)
- Cole Haan LunarGrand Chukka Limited Edition (hypebeast.com)
- Cole Haan 2012 Fall/Winter Collection Preview (hypebeast.com)
- Sneakerhead: Louis Vuitton Tribe Sneakers (audioemit.com)
- Air Jordan 2010 (fashionairmax.wordpress.com)