One of the more popular Jordan’s to hit the market, the Air Jordan XIII was first released in 1997 and was last seen in 2008. I know all of my sneaker heads are ready for this release. There will be no late night lines waiting for a 12am release being that Nike stopped it a couple months ago, as reported here on aEM, but I bet those 8am store openings will have lines outside the door as usual.
There is no set date for release, but make sure you are on the lookout for this style to hit the market again.
Diversifying Sound Waves & Shattering Barriers.
Music is my RELIGION. – Jimi HENDRIX
- Sneakerhead: Jordan CP3.VI (audioemit.com)
- Sneakerhead: Dwayne Wade & Ricky Rubio Brand Signings (audioemit.com)
- Nike Cancels It’s Midnight Releases (audioemit.com)
- Air Jordan XIII – “Bred” | Preview (freshnessmag.com)
- Sneakerhead: Nike Court Force AC (Stealth & Blue) (audioemit.com)
- Tom Ford Campbell Sunglasses (audioemit.com)
- Air Jordan 9 “Doernbecher” (rudeboyy.com)
- Kidd-Gilchrist, Sullinger, Two Others Sign to Jordan Brand (slamonline.com)
- Reggie Williams Talks Kicks (slamonline.com)
- Searching for kicks, like a sneakerhead (sneakerheadinsearchofasole.wordpress.com)